Hello, I’m new to syncthing so I’m not sure it’s a bug or a misconfiguration.
- On my android (A) I select a folder (Camera) located on the external sd.
- It’s not configured as master folder it’s supposed to be “send/receive”
- I chose to share it with my mac desktop (B), previously configured.
- After a while on B web ui I receive the notification of the new shared folder.
- I accept and chose a local folder
- The sync process starts
So far so good.
The problem is that whenever I add or deleted any file from my B then the changes are not forwarded to the A.
Let’s say that when the first sync is done the B web ui shows: Global State 5 / Local state 5. If I add a new file on B then it says Global State 6 / Local state 6.
If I open the A client I can still see “5 / 5” state.
Any idea? How can I see the logs?