Android List of Devices

Android List of Devices

Does anyone know why there is a “broken green” sign for the PVR-Server device?

It has no folder to sync with as the Linux and S6 (Android)…

Shouldn’t it have the same signs as these both devices?

The “broken green” sign means “Connected (Unused)”. In other words, the devices are connected but they don’t share any folders with one another. The two other devices, on the other hand, are simply disconnected.

Yes, both devices, PVR-Server and Linux Mint Cinnamon, do not share a folder with S21 where I made the screenshot on you can see above…

But all devices see eachother because they have eachother in there devices list…

And now even Mint Cinnamon things it has to synch with S21, see the new screenshot attached…

What is the problem about exactly? If you click and unfold each device, you will be able to see which folders are currently shared with it. The same applies to folders where you can see which devices each of them is shared with.

Full screenshots of the Web GUI from all devices would be welcome too.

The problem was posted in my second post… There was no shared folder between “Linux Mint…”, “PVR-Server” and the device (Android phone) I made the screenshot on… and that’s why I was wondering…

I found out that even when I “unchecked” sharing a former shared folder with “Linux Mint…” and “PVR-Server” on my phone, after a while it was checked again and that’s why both devices were connected to my phone…

I unchecked the folder/devices on my phone several times and now it stays as it is… unchecked.

On “Linux Mint…” and “PVR-Server” it was unchecked all the time, only my Android phone had this issue.

But my Tab is still in need…

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.