Android 11 & Syncing App Files

First, I want to think everyone that works on Syncthing, and it’s various different UIs. You guys have created an amazing product that I use daily.

Now, here is my use case. I use syncthing to sync game saves from emulators such as Retroarch and some Android games that have this capability, specifically Knights of the Old Republic (KOTOR). I sync the files between my Android phone, tablet & TV as well as to my Linux laptop & a windows laptop.

Now here is the problem. Everything worked great until I updated my phone to Android 11. I can still sync the emulator files because they are all stored on the SD Card outside the Android folder. I am no longer able to sync the KOTOR files because they are stored in android/data/com.aspyr.swkotor. I can’t see anything inside the data folder anymore.

Do I have any options? I have tried both the syncthing-android app and the syncthing-fork by @Catfriend1 with the same results.

Thank you for any help!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.