W11 Share folder extrémal HDD

Hello I m new on Syncthing. I use PC on W11, I install Syncthing V1.27.3, I don’t find the way to share a Folder located on D: (my external HDD) Same problem on the second PC computer runing on W11 with Syncthing V1.27.3 Any one can help me ? Thank you very much

Not really possible to help with basically no information. Please post screenshots of the Syncthing Web GUI from all devices, and also please explain in details what you’re trying to do.

Thank you for your quick answer. on this pc I have C: the main HDD and D: an external HDD connected all the time on USB I would like to change the default Folder path From C:\Users\Candice\sync to D:\Sync see photos I did not find the way

Can you help with thoses details ? thank you very much have a nice day plansberg

You are using the default location that is provided by the software when you do the installation.

I think the easiest way to solve the problem is to create a new folder in the GUI that you’re going to sync and set it up from the beginning to be on the D drive.

I found the answer here

thank you have a nice day

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.