Upgrade v0.12.22 v0.14.30 on Asustor

Hi

I have a NAS asustor with v0.12.22 and a laptop with v0.14.30 I want upgrade my NAS but i get the message “2017-06-18 08:26:45: upgrading: no signature found” What can i do? there is no version avalaible on asustor site

Thanks for your help

You’ll need to step via any 0.13 or earlier 0.14 version, or upgrade by downloading the new version manually.

0.12 uses a broken and insecure signature scheme that was deprecated in 0.13 and finally not used any more in the 0.14.30 release.

Thank’s for your reply Where i cacan find 0.13 and early 0.14 old versions for ARM cpu

cdly

Secondly How i can update manually

Thank’s for your reply Where i cacan find 0.13 and early 0.14 old versions for ARM cpu

Secondly How i can update manually

cdly

You can find all version, for all supported CPU types and OSes at https://github.com/syncthing/syncthing/releases/.

To manually upgrade, you just replace the binary while Syncthing isn’t running.

thanks i test that

Thanks it’s ok But i receive the message "Syncthing should not run as a privileged or system user. Please consider using a normal user account." I think it’s because i do the update under logon admin the rights on the bin Syncthing is -rwxt-xr-x What can i do?

It’s nothing todo who you did upgrade as, it’s says you should not run syncthing as superuser. It’s a one-off warning.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.