The old Transifex thread (was: Translating Syncthing)

I could help you with spanish

1 Like

I can work on german translations.

1 Like

+1 Simplified Chinese

1 Like

I can help with Greek

1 Like

For interested parties, here’s the project on Transifex:

I’ll get back with instructions within a few days for how to test out the translation on your local copy of syncthing (so you don’t have to wait for me to build it).

I started working on the swedish translation and quickly noted that translation is both tricky and boring. Please post any clarification requests here and I’ll add notes to transifex for the future.

Here’s a guide to using the translation files locally:

Thx. I did the french translation. It might not be perfect but I tested it (on 0.9beta3 and with #?lang=fr) and it pleases me.

2 Likes

I did the Spanish translation. I’ll be reviewing it carefully this weekend.

3 Likes

Just did the Portuguese translation. While it is not really perfect I think it works as a first version. I will update parts when I get more inspiration on some of them.

2 Likes

I can help with Russian.

1 Like

Just added Pull request with Russian translations

1 Like

Thanks a lot everyone for your efforts!

I update all translations from Transifex before each release (although there haven’t been many translation capable-releases yet) so there’s no need to file requests on updated translations.

Russian looks to be 69% complete as of now; did you forget to hit “save” in transifex? :wink:

Yeap, my fault. I’ve just fixed that. Thanks! :slight_smile:

I want to help translate to “Turkish” language and I already did request for it.

1 Like

Requested Danish translation :slight_smile:

1 Like

I finished the translation in Greek. I did my best but… it surely it needs a review!! :smile:

2 Likes

Just went through and did some corrections to the swedish translation.

2 Likes

requested Simplified Chinese translation(zh_CN)

1 Like