Theres any place where i can take the new folder noticfications?

I have 500 folders now, web UI is pretty unusable. is a lot easier to edit and use the config file. The problem is AFAIK there’s no another method to get new folder notifications and accept it. There´s any other file saving that information?

Best regards.

Use the event API, which is what the GUI does.

Alternatively, as I guess you are not just doing this privately in your close-knit circle of friends, I have a thing for you.

Thanks for the offer. I will evaluate. The only thing i don’t have resolved is adding new folders. All the other stuff was solved with a delphi app and the api. If i can find the way will contact you.

Best regards.

Yeah, for me WebUI doesn’t scale that good as well: with ~50 folders and ~30 devices, changing folder/device parameters is really painful, and sometimes the changes don’t make their way into config.

If you’re already setting stuff up using the config file - you can also add folders this way too. Assuming you know the “incoming” folder’s parameters in advance - you can make a new entry in the config file yourself and fill in the appropriate parameters.

I did it on a couple of VMs just fine.

The problem is i don’t know the incoming folder params until it arrived. I already have working some status info using the api. Will try to implement event and register management, as modify parameters using the api. Tell you later how it goes.

Best regards.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.