I have several machines set up with Syncthing. On my laptop, it shows my VPS machine in a state of “Syncing (98%)”. I cannot figure out why this is the case.
- I’m not using ignore patterns anywhere.
- I have no exotic configuration, everything is the default.
- The file and folder counts are identical on both machines for every folder shared between them.
- All folders are “Up to Date” on both machines.
- No folders are paused.
- On the VPS machine, it shows my laptop as being up to date.
- Both machines are running Debian Stretch with Syncthing v0.14.18-dfsg1.
How can I determine what’s causing this issue and correct it?