Syncing since .49 says out of sync - its not

If the filenames are not sensitive you could provide copies of the db from both sides to inspect.

How would you like them? Pastebin?

@imsodin?

Whatever works for you, if I can download some kind of container with the db somewhere thatā€™s fine with me.

Due to some maybe sensitive names and info, is there a way to get it to you without my posting the public link?

Would it be fine with you if you contacted me on freisim93@gmail.com and I then send you a link to a private dir in my university file sharing space? Or you can upload it to a private file hosting of your choice and send a link to that email address. And I assume that you are fine with me further sharing it with @AudriusButkevicius and @calmh.

1 Like

You bet, you can share to whom you need, just donā€™t want it public. :slight_smile:

One final question - how do you want me to do this? You want log dumps? You want log files?

From startup, sync, to finish idle? Hows the best way I can get you the cleanest, most complete logs to look at?

We are not after the logs, but the database itself. If you run syncthing -paths, it prints the database directory. You could zip that up from both sides and upload somewhere for us to access.

Any luck?

Try the latest rc, there was a bug fixed related to this.

is .50 due out today? I was told it was. Ill hold tight if thats the case.

It was fixed yesterday, we rolled yet another rc given this was annoying enough, so the release is yet again pushed back, I suspect by a week.

Do both sides need RC3? I did one side, no changes, still wildly out of sync. Do I need to do something else?

Thanks again,

Yes, potentially, yet if you have a lot of out of sync items itā€™s probably something else.

Based on this post: The 0.14.50 release will be delayed a little further

Should I do reset deltas and be good with rc3?

You donā€™t need to reset deltas if you switched to running the RC. As I said, I suspect your issue might be something else.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.