Share appears to cause other devices to panic

Try either, I’d start with github. If you see on 3 devices, perhaps the source of where you are getting the binaries from has them corrupt.

I haven’t seen a full log (the log attached has the top truncated), so it’s not clear who built yours and with what compiler.

Oh dear, did I truncate the attached log file by accident? I tried scanning through my syslog file to grab only the relevant lines related to Syncthing but I may have done so imprecisely. Would you happen to know what the start of the log typically looks like so that I can search for it? Otherwise I can just post a longer version that contains multiple boots (as it bootloops, I have to start and end someplace). I will try to take more care with the second log which I should have ready within a few hours.

Using the device that is currently disconnected I will then try to start with the apt repo and if the same crashing occurs I will proceed to download from Github, simply because it’s easier to do and I should be able to perform this before the end of the day without issue. Thanks again for the pointers.

Edit: I obtained these from the second log. I nearly missed them (though I spotted it just now thanks to your warning about being truncated) because they were running while a different instance of syncthing was still running (outputting its errors to the log after having crashed).

May  9 12:28:30 servername syncthing[15711]: [V6GRV] INFO: syncthing v0.14.47 "Dysprosium Dragonfly" (go1.10.1 linux-386) deb@build.syncthing.net 2018-04-21 11:42:08 UTC [noupgrade]
May  9 12:28:30 servername syncthing[15711]: [V6GRV] INFO: My ID: [redacted]

The first line looks something like this:

[BKD5O] 2018/05/09 20:07:24.648099 main.go:643: INFO: syncthing v0.14.47-rc.1+38-g2343c82-dirty-fix-ignores2 "Dysprosium Dragonfly" (go1.9.1 windows-amd64) AUDRIUS\Audrius@Audrius 2018-05-08 07:19:34 UTC

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.