Remote device syncing stucked at 94%

Hi,

here are 3 pc’s running ubuntu 14.04 + syncthing 0.12.22 + syncthing gtk 0.8.3

For few days now I read this

and to be honest I don’t really know what those 94% mean ?

(antec is actually not online, no file seem out of sync though…)

It means it has 94% of the files you think it should have. From the outgoing rate, it seems like it’s trying to sync the rest. Either it’s just not done yet or something has become stuck. You may have error logs on the other side.

1 Like

Thanks for highlight. There’s indeed an error message on POSEO and same error message on ANTEC

[X4DNQ] 13:39:54 INFO: Puller (folder “ANTEC-bureau”, file “adopte_veuf_avp.tif”): pull: peers who had this file went away, or the file has changed while syncing. will retry later [X4DNQ] 13:39:54 INFO: Puller: final: peers who had this file went away, or the file has changed while syncing. will retry later

I think I had deleted this file because I don’t use it anymore but what’s happened / why this error ?

So what is the rescan interval set on the folder where you performed the delete? Are you using inotify or anything of that form to detect changes?

inotify indeed (provided through syncthing-gtk if I remember right)

I can’t check ASGARD device right now (it’s home pc and I’m at office) maybe the file is still there…

I suggest you click rescan button in the webui, I think the inotify implementation in gtk might have bugs.

2 Likes

File was still on ASGARD.

I’ve renamed it and it did the trick.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.