Out of Sync error for deleted items

Hello, I’m trying to resolve an “Out of Sync” error on one node. I’ve checked on which files they are and realized that the files Syncthing is trying to sync have been deleted (they’re thumbnails, so I don’t really care). They just don’t exist on either of the two nodes. Here are the failed items…

I don’t want the @eaDir folder, but I do want thumb1.jpg in /Thumbnails. So I’ve set this for ignore patterns in trying to clear up the fails (which doesn’t work): /home/pxlfkr/backups/plex/Library/Application Support/Plex Media Server/Media/localhost/0/6c42e84f803b2d5f6dbfdad0eab5adcdab9a46d.bundle/Contents/Thumbnails/* /home/pxlfkr/backups/plex/Library/Application Support/Plex Media Server/Media/localhost/0/6c42e84f803b2d5f6dbfdad0eab5adcdab9a46d.bundle/Contents/Thumbnails/@eaDir/** !/home/pxlfkr/backups/plex/Library/Application Support/Plex Media Server/Media/localhost/0/6c42e84f803b2d5f6dbfdad0eab5adcdab9a46d.bundle/Contents/Thumbnails/thumb1.jpg

OK, so what am I doing wrong? Is there a different way to clear this up?

Thanks!

See the part about (?d) in the ignore docs

OK cool. I added (?d)@eaDir and that did the trick. Thanks!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.