Maximum folder size

calmh you are correct. When i say “reboot scan” i am talking about the initial scan that happens on startup.

I found this:

Looks like I’m not the only one experiecing this issue…

I disabled “Watch for changes” and currently it seams to work fine, I’ll keep this updated with my findings.

Interesting! I guess registering watches on lots of stuff causes the system / kernel to slow down. If I remember correctly the BSD implementation requires a file descriptor per watched thing, so it could also be that they entire system is running out of file descriptors, maybe.

Edit:

Sync going flawless and without problems.

2 Likes

Hi Henrik,

Any update on solving this or you just kept watching for changes off? I posted this question but all I’m told is to “search the threads” but I can’t find any definitive solution other then people turning the watching off…

My fix is that i have disabled Watch for changes and i am now using the manual scan and i have set the svaner to suit my needs. I have set it to 1800 sec.

See @calmh response just above. We have not come up with a fix to have Watch for changes enabled.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.