iOS client: dare to beta test?

I am testing sync clients (btsync has too many problems to count) and I am implementing a syncthing setup on my Raspberry Pi. iOS is a valued part of my workflow for keeping documents synced between all of my devices. I would happily test the client on my iPhone 6+ (iOS 8.2)

Ryan

Be aware, it is not compatible yet with 0.11 beta.

Hi,

I would be happy to test. Could you send me the testflight invitation?

Fred

I can also help testing iOS app, as I have a few iDevices running different apps. I am also a beginner iOS developer and I would like to learn from it.

Would love to test aswel :wink:

Having a iPad Air 2 :slight_smile:

Sorry, iPad is not yet supported:

Will wait when its available then :wink:

Thanks

@solfred, @combro2k @bbrdaric I need email address for sending invite, you can provide it either by PM or by writing to email mentioned above.

It actually runs perfectly fine on iPad, but isn’t “tuned”

1 Like

Hello all. New to the forum. I have an iPad Air 2 and a iPhone 5S. I’d like to help test the iOS client.

Surely those iPods which are never online have no need for a syncthing client due to not being online. So the statistics are a valid representation.

“not online” in the sense of using interent does not mean they are not in a LAN. Imagine you use syncthing on your devices which are never open to the internet there is plenty of use within a LAN/VPN infrastructure and your “statistics” do not recon these devices.

Hi, If you are still looking for beta testers, I have an iPhone, and an iPad, and looking to migrate from dropbox, onedrive, and btsync to syncthing, but I need the migration to be complete, I need to have an ios client. So, if you need some tester that will use the app everyday, I am glad to help!

@amp68 @M4k0_ , I always look for beta testers - I’ll try to find out how long it takes to excess Apple’s 1000 limit :slight_smile:

You have to write me either email or PM with your email so I can send invite.

1 Like

A small update regarding 0.11 support - there is a preliminary version but it looks like it got stuck in beta approval process (yep, Apple requires approvals for beta too). As you can guess - I have no estimates how long it would take.

My e-mail is m4k0 and @me.com

apastuszak-at-me-dot-com

I’m running 0.11 now on all my machines, so I won’t be able to test till the new beta comes out.

I can’t download the beta, it says it has expired. I assume I have to wait for the next release?

@M4k0_ Yep, unfortunately there is nothing I can do about that. You’ll get an automatic notification once it will be approved.

So far, no issues with the client. I’ll keep tinkering with it.