I can't get syncthing to work

I have tried for some hours syncthing without results…

Sometimes it see the other lan client …sometimes no… Sometimes start to sync a folder and after some files, the sync stop and the hd work at 100%…

I have installed it to test the transfer of big folders and files… around 250gb … My usage was done from one windows 10 dell t310 server an one mac pro … I was unable to finish a complete sync…

The clients see the external relay, the clients have both firewall open… I see in the remote device section that each client see the correct ip of the other computer…

In what I’m wrong with the default installation? Thank you to all. Regards.

Posting screenshots from both sides might help, as now it’s not obvious what’s actually wrong, apart from your statement that it doesn’t work.

Hi, What hardware are you using on both sides ? Which one is the sender ? Is it lan or wan connection ? What’s your upload/download speed on both sides ? I had kind of the same issue. For the first sync, it needs a lot of time as it’s not a copy program. But when it keeps analysing the data while sending-receiving, it takes hours. So for the first sync, try setting freq scan to 0 and don’t change folders contents :wink:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.