Ok I might have misunderstood you but if if you are saying that folder was not shared with the peer device , i checked both the devices. Both sides have peer device added in it and both sides have shared the same folder-id with the peer device. Further both sides are configured for sharing in Send And Receive mode.
The contents of .stignore are not same on both sides. They both contain entries for different folders which I dont require to be synced.
I have kept this configuration many times and it did not create trouble till now. Is it recommended to keep same .stignore file on both sides ? Will try that…
Further the files corresponding to .stignore dont have enough size to make syncthing get stuck at 56%, it should have gotten stuck at more than 90% if this was the issue though.
Also sharing what I found till now, it seems there has been data loss, files disappeared on both sides (probably before sync could complete) and so the globalbytes that were required for sync to complete are now nowhere available, causing it to be stuck. No manual delete operation was done, folder rename on one of the subfolder was done.
I have syncthing setup like this:
local-end : I have syncthing running on macOS with syncthing-inotify.
remote-end : I have syncthing running in ubuntu docker container on a remote server with the synced directory mounted inside the container.
I am looking into logs, will share here if i find anything.