I was just mailed a log report with a syncthing panic. Syncthing is running fine again and except from lots of “Connected to myself…” and “Connected to already connected device…” messages, which are present since quite some time (probably since I added the port forwarding in the router), everything seems normal. I didn’t want to report a bug, as I have no clue what caused it and thus cannot reproduce it, but maybe there is relevant information in the log output during the crash, so here it is. If I should still report this as a bug, just say so.
panic (79.4 KB)
Version: 14.11 Running on Debian stretch amd64