fsync tutorial needed for ipad

I can’t figure out how to use fsync to sync my ipad camera roll with another computer on the same network.

As far as I can see there are only two screens to input info: “Folder” and tap next to go to “Device”. When I go to input the folder name, I just made an ID I’d like to call it: “ipadphotos”, and then I go “next” to the device. My computer I want to sync with has a static IP address, so I tap “static” and input the address 192.168.1.105. Then I tap Done.

I have no idea if that actually does anything. Is there something I need to do on the other computer? How do I get the device ID for the ipad in order to link it to my computer? How does the ipad know that I want the camara roll folder to be the folder that will sync (there’s no way to browse to the camera roll)?

I’m on version 10.2.1

fsync is a paid, closed source product. You would need to request support from the vendor.

Oh, sorry. I just saw that a lot of people here seem to be able to get it working no problem and thought maybe someone might be able to help me

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.