FreeNAS plugin version on 1.3.0

Hi there, firstly apologies if I’m asking this in the wrong place, I’m not sure if I should be asking here or the FreeNAS forums.

I installed the plugin a couple of days ago and the version reports as being v1.3.0, FreeBSD (64 bit)

On all my other instances of Syncthing (linux windows synology) it almost immediately updates itself to 1.3.4, however this does not.

I just wondered if there was a way to get this up to date, or if 1.3.0 is the latest available version for freenas (freebsd).

Again I apologise if this needs to be asked in a Freenas specific forum, if that’s the case please delete this thread.

No need to delete, but the FreeNAS package isn’t done by “us” so I’m not sure. I guess the packager might hang around here anyway, or they might not.

1 Like

Thank you, I will ask in the FreeNAS forums and if I obtain any useful information I will report it back in this thread for others.

I just hope that this discrepancy in versions doesn’t effect the sync between the devices, especially when 1.4.0 is released and the gap between versions gets larger.

They can talk to each other, so that’s fine.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.