i just noticed something for the third time or so:
I am currently syncing several folders. Since the process was so slow, i paused all in-progress folders except one.
In that moment i noticed the following:
- The UI froze for like 10 or more seconds when i hit pause on one of the folders (lot’s of files in there: 895.834, dirs: 16.857, 68GB) p.s. In my case i have all the data already in another (huge) folder present on the target machine. So ST merely copies data from one folder to another without much network traffic.
- The connection to the other device was terminated.
- This message happened thousands of times in the logs (for different files): [DEVICE-ID] 08:07:15 INFO: Puller (folder “MY-FOLDER” (MY-FOLDER-ID), item “PATH-TO-A-FILE”): no connected device has the required version of this file
- And I got the notification in the GUI: Decoding posted config: read tcp 127.0.0.1:8384->127.0.0.1:55261: i/o timeout
- The folder which is still active now shows as “Failed items” instead of “Synchronizing”, but from the file details i can tell it is still syncing.
Version: v1.3.0, Windows (64 bit) with Synctrayzor Debug-Logs are all disabled.
Why is this happening? Can you fix it?