Deleted File Causing issues?

So - I was in the process of backing up my config files for synthing, created a file in a shared folder, added all my config files. And then immediately use WinRAR to create a .rar folder

Fine happy, come back - and synthing had obvioulsy managed to index some of those files in that space of time, and then treated them as a delete when they got sent to the .rar folder. Which is fine except - I now have the dreaded pausing puller… with this spamming the console

[5NSF2] 17:39:26 INFO: Puller (folder "Georges_Documents", file "Archive\\Back Up Configs\\Laptop\\https-key.pem"): dst stat dir: GetFileAttributesEx \\?\C:\Users\George\Documents\Archive\Back Up Configs\Laptop: The system cannot find the path specified.
[5NSF2] 17:39:26 INFO: Puller: final: GetFileAttributesEx \\?\C:\Users\George\Documents\Archive\Back Up Configs\Laptop: The system cannot find the path specified.
[5NSF2] 17:39:26 INFO: Puller (folder "Georges_Documents", file "Archive\\Back Up Configs\\Pi\\csrftokens.txt"): dst stat dir: GetFileAttributesEx \\?\C:\Users\George\Documents\Archive\Back Up Configs\Pi: The system cannot find the path specified.
[5NSF2] 17:39:26 INFO: Puller: final: GetFileAttributesEx \\?\C:\Users\George\Documents\Archive\Back Up Configs\Pi: The system cannot find the path specified.
[5NSF2] 17:39:26 INFO: Puller (folder "Georges_Documents", file "Archive\\Back Up Configs\\Laptop\\csrftokens.txt"): dst stat dir: GetFileAttributesEx \\?\C:\Users\George\Documents\Archive\Back Up Configs\Laptop: The system cannot find the path specified.
[5NSF2] 17:39:26 INFO: Puller: final: GetFileAttributesEx \\?\C:\Users\George\Documents\Archive\Back Up Configs\Laptop: The system cannot find the path specified.
[5NSF2] 17:39:26 WARNING: Folder "Georges_Documents" isn't making progress - check logs for possible root cause. Pausing puller for 1m0s. 

Now I have had/having similar issues when using ignore patterns and subsequently delete the folder that had an ignored file in. But I haven’t ignored any of these files? Any pointers?

This error is displayed on the windows laptop I did all this from, my raspberry pi is also complaining and pausing the puller of the same shared folder, can’t currently check any of the other shares but assuming they will be doing the same

It’s a bug, for sure, and something I’ll hopefully get to fixing soon. Make sure that there really aren’t any files left in Documents\Archive\Back Up Configs\Laptop on the source machine, otherwise deleting what is there should clear it up. If that’s not the case, creating the directory it’s complaining about on the destination is the next easiest fix. If that’s not feasible because there’s too many of them, resetting the database is the last step…

Created a bug report here: https://github.com/syncthing/syncthing/issues/1973

Fixed it by adding the folder(s) back into the windows laptop. Will now attempt to delete one file at a time