Hi, using a 3-system setup with 2x Mac and 1x Linux, all running 1.3.0.
In all systems the Default Folder path was set to “~/sync/”, and auto accept was enabled.
Everything was fine when it was just a 2-system config, with 1 Mac and 1 Linux system, but when I added the additional Mac and after many hours of waiting for syncing to complete, I now have this strange situation:
- On the original Mac and Linux systems all folders are under “~/sync/” (e.g. ~/sync/houses, ~/sync/pictures) as expected.
- On the last added machine (Mac), the folders are under “~/Sync/” (e.g. ~/Sync/houses, ~/Sync/pictures). NOTE the Capitalisation of Sync.
- On all 3 machines, the web GUI shows under Folder Path the lowercase version of “sync”.
- On all 3 machines the config.xml also contains only references to lowercase “sync”.
- And yet, only on the last Mac, the directory name in the filesystem is capital “Sync”.
Any idea how this could have happened?
Can I rename capital Sync directory to lowercase sync without having to do a complete scan and sync again? If there is a way, how should I go about it?