Decoding posted config: "undefined": device ID invalid: incorrect length

I am getting following error when I am trying to add folder from connected device.

Connection error: Syncthing seems to be experiencing a problem processing your request. Please refresh the page or restart syncthing if the problem exists.

Please any one help me with that

Can you give more information about when/where you actually get which errors (you mentioned one in the title, another in the text). Screenshot(s) and logs will help.

Same problem here. 4 systems use syncthing (windows and linux) All on auto-update to latest rc version. (0.14.51-rc.2) Several folders synced, all ok. Wanted to add another and got this error.

Yes the screen shares above are same as I am having

Can you open a bug on github?

I added an issue on GitHub

Wrong repository. This is a Syncthing issue, not a SyncTrayzor issue. Open it in https://github.com/syncthing/syncthing.

Also, it would be useful if you opened chrome developer tools and captured the post request body to tye /config url

I added an issue on GitHub and also captured the post request body

1 Like

Same problem. Additionally have

Blockquote Filesystem Watcher Errors For the following folders an error occurred while starting to watch for changes. It will be retried every minute, so the errors might go away soon. If they persist, try to fix the underlying issue and ask for help if you can’t.

buh1-docs FindFirstFile \?\E:: Syntax error in filename, volume or volume label.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.