Database migration 1.6.0~rc2-rc4

A new experiment and clean install after purging ST, deleting ~/config/syncthing. I started with 1.5.0 on both sides and all synced as expected. Adding or deleting files no problems.

I upgraded to 1.6.0-rc4 on one side, and again no problems.

Upgraded the other side to 1.6.0-rc4 and everything is stable and working as expected.

I have start-up console logs from both sides and a screenshot after the successful restart with both sides on 1.6.0-rc4 but I guess if all is working again you won’t need these.

Again, thanks for your help. I assume the changes between -rcs solved the problem described at Database migration 1.6.0~rc2-rc4 (second screenshot).

@imsodin, did I hit bug #6668? My test at Database migration 1.6.0~rc2-rc4 might have succeeded because I randomly updated one side and not the other first. Just guessing!

Yes, likely if the out-of-sync count differs from the actually displayed items when clicking on the count - which is the case for you. I suggest to not spending more time on this until the fix gets merged and rc.5 released.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.