Hey, i have a problem, that empty folders are not always deleted on other nodes.
I have the following setup with 3 Nodes online: Node 1 <–> Node 2 <–> Node 3 Node 3 did not have a direct connection to node 1 during the test because of a firewall. I did the following changes to node 1 and looked what happened on the other:
- new folder/file always uploaded
- after deleting folders they are not always updated on other nodes (state shown in screenshot, didn’t write down the steps to get to this state)
as you see node 2 sees the changes on node 1 indicated in showing 1 file on the “global repository files” but it never deletes the empty folder that is this one additional file. Same for Node 3 that sees the 2 files on node 2 but doesn’t delete the empty folders it still has
- adding file synced all changes from 1 to 2 (only new file to 3, deleted folders still not synced)
- adding another file -> all nodes correct, deleted folders also synced to 3
- deleting nonempty folder -> file deleted on all, folder still exists on other nodes
- deleting everything -> synced to 2, folders still exist on node 3
Syncthing version 0.8.4 was on all nodes (first install, no upgrade from pervious version), upgrading to 0.8.5 did not solve it.